So today we drove down to my dad's dealership, he is a GM Technician, and got a Chevrolet Uplander. It's soooooo nice. It's silver and so roomy. Alec thinks it's the best thing ever. He is all proud of it. It felt like it was a rite of passage when Kris signed the papers. So here we are now...Mini Van club members. Will someone please send me membership card along with my bumper sticker that says "My child is a honor roll student at so and so school?" JUST KIDDING. We really are very happy. We got a GREAT deal. It is a 2006 with only 19,000 miles. I am NOT a fan of car salesman. I mean WHO IS!? However our salesman was awesome and so laid-back. Not pushy at ALL. I tell you what I am PROUD of my hubby. He bartered them down GOOD. It's amazing the kind of deal you can get when you PUSH IT to the max. LOL. Here are some pictures I took off the dealer website of the van listing. This is our NEW van.





2 comments:
hahahahahaha:)
Luv it:)
Julia:)
Wow a mini van huh?! ;) I dunno if I could EVER go there - but I'm so happy for you...hee hee! At least now you have tons of room.
I love looking at your blog! We need to meet. Bring that mini van and those adorable children down to SUNNY Southern California!
Love ~ Mel
Post a Comment