Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Hmmm...did I find the culprit?
I know Mikayla has been teething off and on since we picked her up. Today I thought I would do a "tooth check" and low and behold one of her top teeth is pushing RIGHT there at the gumline. You can see the entire toothe under her gum. So I have heard that teething can cause congestion, spitting up, lack of appetite...so maybe this is it. Our son never "teethed." We just woke up one morning and he has two teeth...I kid you not! We never even knew he was teething..he never drooled and it just didn't bother him. So I feel like a first time mother when it comes to teething. I really appreciate all the wonderful advice I got. Thank you EVERYONE. Yesterday was actually her last day on the meds so NO MORE of that and I agree that it was doing more harm then good at this point. I am thinking Mr. Tooth will be making his appearance this weekend or so. We will have to see. I will say I gave her Hylands Teething Tablets and she settled right down! I will keep everyone posted and thanks so much for all the love and concern!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh ya, I never even thought of teething! Haylee was a HORRIBLEEEEEEEEE teether - so if ya need advice, ask me! ;o) She lived off those Hyland's tablets, thank GOD for those!! Other things we did were freeze damp cloths (clean washcloths) and had her suck/gnaw (ha sounds like a dog!) on those. :o)
We tried MANY methods...even things that our mothers used on us...and I won't post them here b/c nowadays you could get looked at as an unconventional mother for doing it. LMBO! ;o)
Take a pic of her new toofer!!
XO~Mel
Post a Comment