Sunday, March 18, 2007

Shopping Trip

Well today was such a sunny day that we packed up the kiddo's and headed to the outlets in Lodi. I wanted to look for some stuff to take to Florida (we leave in four weeks) and I really just wanted to SHOP. What woman doesn't? I have to admit that I wasn't super impressed with many of the Carters lines out right now. Of COURSE they were all cute but not SUPER cute. LOL. I am so picky. So basically I picked up a few things that were just too cheap to pass up. Carters had 4 $3.99 or less racks in which you then took an additional 20% off. So I picked up a few shirts, a few dresses, and pair of capris for her. Kris then found the this lavender dress and I LOVED it. We got it with a little matching white cardigan and I ADORE it. Soooooo cute. He also picked out two shirts at Gap and her bathing suit. Men have SUCH different taste then us women. Don't you think? But since HE has the money and HE was the one allowing me to shop today...I just agreed with it and bought it. LOL.

What? You want me to look at you...well TOO BAD!

OK I will look at you but I am NOT going to smile!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress.....I think I will have her picture taken it!

These were Kris' selection. He loved these onsies!



OK I picked this out and I will put the bodysuit underneath of it. I thought it looked pretty!

Just a few little shirts and pair of Capris

This dress was out for V-day but I loved it then and I love it now and for $3.00 who can refuse?


Kris picked these out at Gap.....such MEN taste...don't you think? Or is it just me?

Mikayla's bathing suit. I was NOT going to get her a bikini but guess what...I didn'have a choice! Kris paid for this before I even had a chance to comment!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am LOVIN that polka dot bikini! I cannot wait to see Mikayla at the beach in that! I love the little jean capris too and all of the cute little shirts! What a deal. Now, where are the things for big brother??? And did Kris buy YOU a bikini for the beach too???
Sounds like a fun day to me!
Mom (Cheryl)

Melissa De Mers said...

Hi Mindy - well I love all the little clothes for Mikayla. Yes, the shirts Kris picked out looked like a man's selection. Tim does the same, I pick out girly & he picks out more tomboy girly...if that makes sense. ;o) But Haylee is a clothes horse - so she doesn't care!

I can't wait to see her in that purple dress!

Anonymous said...

The stuff is adorable! I have to admit, I love the bathing suit and the gap t-shirt (no need to tell Kris) but the striped shirt may look like Alec's hand me down ;)! Bur really, what wouldn't she look cute in? Every time I look at her, it gives me more strength to get through this crazy process!

Alleen said...

Gabriella has the same onesies and the sleeveless floral dress.

LOL on the bikini - hey, baby bellies are the cutest hanging all out!

JuJu - said...

You go Kris!
I love the bikini and cannot WAIT to see pics of that baby girl in it! Love it all:)

Julia:)

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Mindy,
Your post made me laugh! Yes, guys do have their own taste. For the most part Rob is good but there are always a couple of ones where I think...HUH?? Like the need to come off the airplane wearing the somewhat battered and stained UT cheerleading outfit I bought for like $1.00. Riigghhtt!!! If it was up to him, she might wear Nike, Adidas and Reebok baby outfits ALL the time! However he has banned me from saying the word boutique when referring to her clothes from now on LOL I guess my shopping is a bit out of control! Your selections are super cute though and I too think the bikini is adorable!

Blessed Mommy said...

sooo cute! love the dress she's going to have her pics in. my girls have the same one from carters (one pink, one blue :) oh, and i have to say I love the bikini!!! :D

Kim said...

I LOVE the outlets at Lodi. I haven't been there in awhile! :) Love the outfits. Can't wait to see that cuteness in that bikini!!