Tonight, as you will see in the pictures, Alec was making Mikayla laugh and smile. He had her ALL wound up. I had just put her in her BRAND NEW sleeper, gave her nightly cereal, and let her sit on the floor so that Alec could continue to entertain her for a little bit. Then it happened. She started to cough because she was all worked up laughing and then she puked...EVERWHERE. Tons and tons of puke. Over and over...and OUT the nose too. She was hysterical in tears after she was done and the new beautiful sleeper was orange with puke. It was even in her hair! So we managed to strip her down and get her in the bath and she NEVER stopped crying until I pulled her out of the bath and wrapped her up in the towel. She wanted to be held. She stopped as soon as I held her close which melted my heart. I put her in another sleeper and wrapped her up in her favorite blanket, gave her her favorite lovey that her Grandma Diane bought her, and rocked the sweet thing to sleep.
I have been CALLED OUT for not posting as many pictures on my blog lately so here are a BUNCH from today. The ones in the white sleeper were taken minutes before she started throwing up. Poor little princess.
ALSO...Kris kind of made the Cleveland news today. They had this fight at the jail and so it was on the news. Here is the link if you want to watch the video of it. He is at the end walking down the jail hallway with my puppy LOL Police Dog PLATO:-)
http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.aspx?aid=32013&bw=


6 comments:
I love these pictures! The one of Alec holding Mikayla's head is so sweet! Poor Mikayla getting herself so excited and then getting sick! I love that white/pink sleeper. I miss them both so much and YOU! I am so happy they are both starting to feel better. I pray you all get another good nights rest.
I love you!
Mom (Cheryl)
Poor Mikayla, she looks beautiful even when sick. So does Alec for that matter. :) You remind me of ME - putting a bow in her hair just to take pics. ;) So cute!
Mel♥
Oh Mindy, the pictures of them together are really sweet! What a cute pair. Poor gal, I hope she is feeling better after her puking incident :)
the cutest kids ever! I love Mikayla's outfits and matching bows:) You go girly:)
Julia:)
Oh Mindy, Mikayla is SO beautiful!!! She gets cuter every time I see pictures of her. I thought that was impossible. ;-)) I'm sure you are thoroughly enjoying yourself. ;-)) I love the picture of you and Chris. You guys look SO happy! The picture of Alec holding Mikaya's head is just precious!!! Oh, he is such a good big brother. I'm sure they will be VERY close growing up! How exciting!!
I am planning to leave for Guatemala on the 26th. I just can't take it anymore. I miss my little angel so much. I've got to see him!!!
HUGS,
Rebecca
So cute - I'm sorry Mikayla got her self so worked up!! I'm sure that wasn't fun to clean up. :(
Post a Comment