Our princess awoke today much happier. That was not the case last night at 2:30 AM when mommy went in to hold her while daddy made a bottle. She was fussing in there and the minute I picked her up she threw up all over me. It was in my hair, my shirt was soaked, it was not what you wanted to happen to you when you are halfway still asleep. Not fun at all. Kris thought it was funny. I did not. I about puked myself! After I got all cleaned up, she went back to bed and then I was up with her at eight this morning. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get the chance to sleep again! She woke up very raspy and congested today. She is on Zithromax, although I have the feeling half her dose came up last night when she threw up. We will see. I am hoping this works but if not we will have the test results back next week. Thanks for all the e-mails and prayers...they mean a lot to us right now!
I love these two profile pictures


Mikayla's trophy came in the mail from her Baby Photo Contest
This was MY CARTERS SLEEPER when I was a baby:-)
5 comments:
Believing and praying that next week things will turn around for all of you. Through all Mikayla has been through this week she is always smiling and happy and looking so content and loved. I see the bottom pic of her new tooth that just came through! Is that 2 new teeth on the top or 3 that have come through?
I think I have a picture of you in that sleeper and need to try to find it.
Sorry about last night for both Mikayla and you.
Hope tonight you all get a peaceful good nights rest.
Hugs, Mom
She is so crazy CUTE!!!! How do you EVER tell her no???? Angel
Oh Mindy,
I am praying for guys! I just read your last post-poor doll. That is a hard day getting pricked. I sure hope she feels better and what a blessing that you have a great doctor. That makes all the difference. I'll be praying!! She is still so darn cute!
oooh Mindy--I am so sorry I am catching up here--things have been so crazy and busy--and the funny thing is I was thinking about you the other day thinking I haven't heard from you --when I usually think of someone like that I just pray for them because I think maybe they need prayer!!!---oooh sweetie I am so sorry you are going thru all of this with the TB --I will pray for you and your beautiful baby girl--I wish I was closer to help--but I am nto that far away --please let me know if I can do anything --anything at all!!! HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my very belated web hug, Mindy!!
I have been off the web since Thurs and what an ordeal.
this parenting thing looks easier on TV.
Maya had her PPD upon being discharged frm her RSV hospitalization and I thought it would be positive. It was actually negative, huh.
Do whatever you thing is best.
Most doctors will not recommend somthing that is unsafe without telling you of the adverse reactions, etc.
Good luck!
Love, Kerry
Post a Comment