Monday, February 5, 2007

Mikayla in Guatemala

When we picked up Mikayla in Guatemala our attorney gave us back TWO FULL cameras we had left down there. We were soooo thrilled. I just got them back and we have 50 pictures total from her first 7 months that we missed. All the clothes she is wearing are outfits that I sent down for her except for the jeans outfit in the last picture. I was so excited. She was never wearing anything in her update pictures that we bought her so I always wondered if she ever wore any of it. Also...the little toys in her crib and such are ALL toys we left as well. And the green POOH bouncy seat was the one we took to Gautemala on our visit trip and left down there. Looks like they get good use out of it. Which is so awesome. We saw it when we visited the home too. These pictures mean so much to me. They helped fill in the "blanks." I have about 10 more pictures from these cameras that I will post at another time. They are very, very special and you will see why when I post them!






























3 comments:

JuJu - said...

What a gift for you and for her to have for a lifetime of memories! That is a blessing! We have no pics of John-Bryan for the first three months of his life.

Julia:)

Jenny and Matt said...

Great pictures!

Kim said...

Those pictures are priceless. We were blessed to get lots of pictures of Alex, also. She is just beautiful - and that hair!!! :)