Monday, February 26, 2007

Mikayla's Video

I FINALLY got the song that I wanted to do this presentation. It was very emotional for me to watch the final product. I hope you enjoy it...I love this sweet girl so much!
Get video codes at Bolt.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT MINDY !!! Awesome Job !! ~~~ Katie (princess1976)

Anonymous said...

Great job, Mindy! Thanks for sharing. <3

~Piper (from adoption.com)

Anonymous said...

The best part is knowing that God had this planned for you and Kris's life all along! He is so faithful to give us the desires of our heart. I know yours has been filled.
You and I talked about that day at the airport so many times and it got us through some tough times but by faith knew that the day would come when you would step off that plane with her in your arms and she would be home.
It is a night that forever will be in my heart and to share it with you was an answer to prayer.
It was "perfect" in every way!
You did a wonderful job on this video and a keepsake to treasure and watch over and over.
Grandma Cheryl

Ellie said...

That was beautiful. These things always make me cry! BUT WELCOME COME MIKAYLA!

LOVE IT!!!!

HUGS
Ellie

Jenny and Matt said...

That is so nice, Mindy.
What a sweet girl you have there!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...what an angel! I loved the presentation, and cried like a BABY the entire time. That was really sweet and you did such a great job!!! My favorite picture was Alec kissing Mikayla while she was sleeping :) ahhhh.

Our Adoption Process said...

My tears come at rare times with these feelings. Thanks for the joyous tears I just had. You are so talented to make that and I truly wish we lived closer.
Love, Kerry, Maya, Bryan and George

Kim said...

Nice job - I wish I could put something like that together that well. :)

Melissa De Mers said...

Awesome job Mindy - I got teary eyed also. It is so wonderful to be able to share Mikayla through this blog and the photos and videos. Thank you SO much! Love ~ Melissa

EB said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL...I cried as I watched!

BEAUTIFUL VIDEO...
BEAUTIFUL STORY...
BEAUTIFUL SONG...
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!!!

Carson still loves to look at Mikaylas pictures!!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Mindy,
That was so great!! I'm so glad that sweet girl is home with you guys! What an awesome family and I loved the video. She was born just a couple of days after Gabby. I had forgotten that. Very cool! Glad to know that your family is all together now!