After reading the above that was just too simple of an explantion. Here is what really happened:
6:15 am - Kris brings Alec in bed with me because he has a nightmare and came and told Kris as he was getting ready for work.
8:00 am - I hear Mikayla wake up and tell Alec we should get up
8:02 am - Alec said he can't move...I feel him and he is BURNING UP...
8:05 am - Take Alec's temp and it is OVER 104.
8:06 am - Mommy freaks out and calls the Doctor
8:10 am - Appointments are made
8:11 am - Alec gets Motrin and mommy tucks him into bed, gets him warm tea, and turns on Nick Jr.
8:15 am - Get Mikayla up and change her clothes
8:20 am - Feed Mikayla her cereal
8:35 am - Blowout Diaper
8:45 am - Put Mikayla in Bouncy Seat in bathroom so I can take a shower
9:15 am - Mikayla is now mad and wants held
9:45 am - My hair is dry and I even managed to put on foundation, blush, and mascara...I am doing well!
10:00 am - Get Alec dressed
10:05 am - Get myself dressed
10:10 am - Mikalya spits up all over my nice clean sweatshirt
10:12 am - After trying to get the puke off of me I realize I have to change
10:15 am - Found another sweatshirt
10:20 am - Mikayla is mad in her exersaucer calling for me (see video)
10:25 am - Feed her a bottle
10:35 am - Get coats on, pack up diaper bag
10:45 am - WE ARE OUT OF HERE.....LOL....and halfway there I realize I have puke on my jeans. OH WELL. Welcome to mommyhood. This was a FUN way to start off since this was Kris' first day back to work.
Enjoy the video of Mikayla calling me.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


3 comments:
Hope you guys are all better:):)
JUlia
I have the flu too Alec - IT STINKS!!!
I hope everyone is feeling better!! It sounds like you did well today.
Mindy love the blog its so pink and pretty, hope alec and mckayla feel ebtte soon.
Carson goes crazy when he sees mckaylas picture, we will have to get together for lunch.
Post a Comment